Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fam



My family is a strange one. I will NOT change names to protect anyone. They did it, now they have to live up to it. My dad is a Scottish and English business man, my mom is an English and Cherokee Indian mom. My sister is a computer geek and my brother is a drug dealer. I am 48 and done. What do I mean by that? I mean that if I died today, I will have no regrets, I have lived a happy and full life already. I actually said those words at 40, and I have had another 8 years full of even more experiences. I am not only done, I am overflowing. 

For example, when one of my mom's many siblings died, we shoveled the dirt onto his bagged body on a hillside by the Kentucky-West Virgina boarder. You get it? As I write this, do I have to go in chronological order, should I arrange my stories by topic or category, maybe alphabetical by subject?..... naw, I think I will just spew as the stories pop into my memory. 

This picture was taken on a Christmas cruise in 2006. We went with my brother the pharmacist, his wife and 7 kids, my sister, her husband and two kids, and me and my husband and three of my kids.

Family below: 

Dad - Don   Mom - Beulah 
Sister - Vicky S.O:  Tom  Kids: Brendan, Sarah 
Brother - Doug S.O:Bev   Kids: David, Tory, Aaron, Nicole, Jessica, Sarah, Donny                                
Me - Donna   S.O:Bob      Kids: Chad, Katy, Josh, Sky, Lydia 
                                                                                       
                                       
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment